Saturday, April 27, 2019

Peaceful Peonies

Hello everyone! Today I want to share two cards I made with the Peaceful Peonies stamp set.

I stamped the images on marker paper and I used a die to cut the rectangles out of the paper. For the first card I only colored the part that's inside the die cut. I really like the contrast between the black and white background and the colored part. I only added a red ribbon and a couple of sequins to finish this card and to add a bit more color.
For the second card I used the message from John 14:27 that's in the stamp set and stamped it beneath the flower. I colored the flower and added a couple of patterned papers to give the card a bit more color in the background. I kept the rest of the card clean and simple so the focus goes to the message and the flower.
I used the stamp set Peaceful Peonies
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/peaceful-peonies-clear-stamp-set/
I hope you're inspired to create!
- Lucinde

No comments: