Friday, May 31, 2019

Celebrations

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! It's Julee Tilman, popping in with a little update on some of the fun I've been having with my Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this month!

The Happy Couple set is a new favorite of mine, and I created both a wedding card, as well as a celebration card that could be for any occasion that calls for cake!


For this card, I used a stencil to ink blending the background, then stamped the timeless image from Happy Couple on white, and then watercolored using the same inks.  I wanted a little more pizazz, so stamped the top of the cake image a couple times, then colored and fussy cut to accent her veil and her bouquet.  Such an easy little accent that packs a big punch. And a little white on black sentiment always makes things pop.


For my next card, I made some backgrounds with some shimmering watercolors, then stamped the cake image from Happy Couple and watercolored with the same paints. Lots of splatters give a fun vibe, and I used a delicate little circle die to give a feminine flair.  The many blessings sentiment is so beautiful embossed in silver.  A few rough edges around my background and the card was done.


It's the last day of the month, and also the last day to enter our Rainbow challenge in the Sweet 'n Sassy VIP Group on Facebook. If you're not a member, consider signing up! It's free to join and there are lots of fun early bird peeks for our releases and fun inspiration and activities throughout the month. Okay, on with the card talk. This is one of the cards I created for the rainbow challenge using some watercolor markers and the darling Itty Bitty Blossoms set. A thank you sentiment from the Kindness Matters set finishes off this simple card design.


Today is also the final day to get the GORGEOUS Peony Cluster set for free with a $75 order. A $75 order also gets you free US Shipping, so double yay! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Kathy Conrow said...

Beautiful celebrations!