Saturday, June 1, 2019

Flower love

 Hello! It's Monika here today with couple of flowery cards. I LOVE flower images!

First up is a delightful card with scrap pieces from my desk... yes, I had a whole lot of stuff on my desk... including some heat embossed and water colored daisies. The flowers came from Delightful Daisies clear stamp set.


The background was made with Tim Holtz alcohol inks... one of the many I have made and piled up for future cards... the vellum overlay was die cut with a background die I got during a Hobby Lobby clearance event... 
The sentiment is from Be Encouraged clear stamp set
I also had a sweet heat embossed vellum butterfly on my desk, so it had to go on it... it's from Made New clear stamp set


Next is another card filled with pretty flowers... I just love clustering these sweet petite images from Genuine Love clear stamp set. I arranged the flowers around the girl image from Girl Power 2 clear stamp set


The background was stamped with Typewriter Text Background clear stamp set


I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Monika




























1 comment:

Kathy Conrow said...

Very clever use of vellum! Beautiful!