Friday, May 17, 2019

Pretty Peonies

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing a couple of cards using the Stamp of the Month for May and a few other stamp sets from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps new release.

 The Peony Cluster was white embossed on Kraft card stock and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  A stamp from the Texture Tiles 1 stamp set was white embossed on another Kraft panel and stitched to the left of the peonies.  A third panel was embossed and white ink rubbed over the raised edges to enhance the design.  This panel was also stitched to the card front.  Twine was wrapped around the card and the sentiment added to finish the card.  I love the look of the colored peonies on the Kraft card stock!

The Peony Cluster was inked up with a much neglected Kaleidacolor ink pad and randomly stamped over the background.  A sentiment from the Marriage Scripture stamp set was embossed with Liquid Platinum powder on a white panel.  The wedding cake from the Happy Couple stamp set was embossed and colored with Copic Markers.  A dyed bow and matching pearls were added to finish the card. 


The Peony Cluster is the Stamp of the Month and is free with a $75 order before shipping and tax from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.
The other stamp sets below were used on the cards above.


Thank so much for stopping by...
have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Cathy

2 comments:

sharon g said...

I especially love the kraft card. It is just lovely!

Credit Loan Solution said...



My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)