Thursday, June 6, 2019

Mer-mazing card and gift bag


Good morning! If you haven't seen it yet, there's a FUN new release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! Today I'm sharing two projects with the adorable Mer-mazing stamp set by SNSS's newest illustrator, Jenn Nilsson.
First, I made an acetate tent card with the sweet mermaid and sea gull. I started with a 4 1/4 x 10 1/4 piece of cardstock and scored it @ 1 3/4, 7 1/4, 8 1/4, and 9 1/4. Mountain fold all scored lines except the 8 1/4 score which is Valley folded. I die cut some waves on the top & bottom sections of the front and then a piece of clear acetate was attached to them.
 

I added some blingy stickers to the acetate for bubbles, the center of the flower in her hair, and even placed one for a belly button. lol.


I love to decorate gift bags but don't do it often enough! So I thought the little mermaid would be a cute way to dress up this plain chevron bag.


I gave her some fun hair color this time and popped her up on some banner die cuts. (I even made a small dent in the eyelets still in my stash!)


Have a great day!
Diane

 

1 comment:

Kathy Conrow said...

The acetate idea really makes this card! Perfect wave paper on inside!