Monday, July 1, 2019

By The Sea

Hello Sweet n' Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal here, super late to share a couple cards with you using one of our new release sets. 
I attended Junkiefest in Minnesota this past weekend and was supposed to get back home yesterday only to get home this morning at 8am with no sleep, thus the reason for this super late post.

Now for the deets. For both cards I used the By the Sea new release set, the images in this set may look familiar to you because they have been in previous sets. Korin decided to rework them into a new set and I couldn't be more ecstatic. This beach chair scene is one of my all time favorites of Sweet n' Sassy Stamps. 
To create this card I stamped the image and masked them off and then created the background by using the Life Changing blending brushes by Picket Fence Studios. 


The second sample I used the By The Sea set and paired it with the Marquee Alpha to create this fun rainbow summer card.



No comments: