Sunday, July 14, 2019

Fintastic Friends

Hi Friends!
Today I have some fintastic projects to share using the new Fintastic Friends set. It is so adorable and such a perfect companion set for the Mer-mazing set.



My first project uses the some smooshed backgrounds combined to create a fairly clean and simple look - It was a Splitcoast Stampers Sketch a couple of weeks ago. I colored my little turtle up with Copics, cut him out and popped him up. I use the sentiment Smile because he makes me smile and he looks like he is smiling.




My Second project uses uses Distress Oxides for a smooshed background then I embossed it with a wave folder. I gently rubbed white ink over the waves so they would stand out. I colored several Fintastic Friends with Copics, cut them out and adhered them to the card. I finished it off with sequins and a cut out sentiment (from the set).


Recipe :
  • Paper –  Strathmore Bristol Smooth, Xpress It (For Copics)
  • Images and sentiments – Fintastic Friends set
  • Ink – Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, And Copics
  • Ink for Sentiment - Versafine Onyx Black
I hope you are inspired today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

No comments: