Saturday, July 13, 2019

Mer-mazing shaker

Hello everyone! Today I want to share a card I made with the Mer-mazing stamp set.
 

I didn't create a shaker card for a long time but I thought the starfish from this set would be really cute in a shaker so I colored two starfish and added them to the shaker part with a lot of sequins 'floating' around them.



I colored the images with alcohol markers and cut them out. I didn't have beach themed patterned papers so I used a blue background and I used a strip with little anchors. Even though they're not really beach themed, I think they can still fit the theme. I added a couple of extra pearl drops and sequins to finish the card.

https://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/mer-mazing-clear-stamp-set/

I hope you're inspired to create!

- Lucinde

No comments: