Friday, August 9, 2019

Here's to a Great Year!

I can't believe it is time for back to school already, but since I am a sister of a teacher (Kindergarten) and have spent a few days putting up posters of numbers, shapes, and colors helping her get ready to welcome another class of cuteness into the wonder that is school, I am ready.

My sister is also an avid scrapbooker so I love make special cards for her because she uses them as embellishments for her scrapbooks and I know they are appreciated and loved (not read and tossed haha!) This month's new Back to School Set is perfect for a special teacher card and I know a special teacher (see above)!

I think she is going to love this one! It has looks of fun embellishments for her classroom scrapbook! It has a fun background and a schoolhouse...


and a school bus...

And the perfect sentiment!


I created the background with an ABC embossing folder and Distress Inks and colored the images with Copics.

I also created a whole set for the elementary aged kiddos in my life - they go in the mail this weekend so they get them next week. I will share more on those and on how I created a set for next week's blog hop... you'll have to join us to see more :)


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are inspired!
Lyn


No comments: