Thursday, August 8, 2019

Everything


{jane bosi} Hello, Friends!!  Today, I'm sharing a few projects with the August release!  I love these sweet birds found in the Stamp of the Month, Singing Praises!!  

I also love Lauren Daigle, you guys!  I often play her music on repeat when I am in my studio.  One of her songs (Everything), focuses on Psalm 84:3. It's a beautiful song and reminder of God's provision in our lives.  This morning, I listened to the That Sounds Fun podcast where Annie F Downs interviewed Lauren Daigle.  It is such a beautiful interview.  I hope you all take the time to enjoy it!

My page features the following stamp sets:  Sunshine Girl Alphabet, Words of Life: Action Singing Praises, and Faith Wordfetti.

My card also features the Stamp of the Month--I love coloring that bird!!  I used Healer of My Heart to complete the sentiment.  These stamps are so versatile, they can be used on a card, AND in your bible or other journal.  The possibilities are endless!

Wishing you rich blessings,  Jane


No comments: