Tuesday, September 3, 2019

One Set, Four Ways

Hello!

I am thrilled to be posting after a very long hiatus.  Those who have been around a long while may know that I have been on the SNSS DT in the past.  Korin is just the sweetest person and has some of the best stamps out there, so it is no surprise that I keep returning!
Speaking of the best stamp sets, The new Fur-ever Friends is hands down the cutest stamp set ever!  It is by Jenn Nilsson.  You honestly cannot go wrong with this set.  I have been creating like crazy!
I am sharing 4 cards with this set- two are very similar, using the most adorable deer, and highlights the different ways you can use the image.


Christmas!  What is Christmas without deer?  This set works beautifully.  There are gorgeous foliage images in the set and the berries color up beautifully in red.  I created a wreath, with the tree rings from the Wood Backgrounds Stamp Set as the base.  The image is stamped in versamark on vellum and heat embossed in white.  Everything is colored with Copics.  The sentiment is from the Born this Day Stamp Set.


Next up, the same deer from the Fur-ever Friends set, this time watercolored.  I again used the Wood Background Stamp Set as well as the Scribbled Flowers Stamps Set.  The sprig of leaves is heat embossed in gold on vellum.
Two very similar yet very different cards with the same stamps.
In case you have not seen it yet, this set comes with 3 other large, adorable critters- squirrel, fox, and hedgie.  With the foliage stamps included, this set makes for a darling autumn themed card.


And how about those mushrooms?!!!  Gosh, they are adorable!   I have been wanting to try a long, narrow card for a while, and with these 4 critters, it was the perfect opportunity.  The card is approximately 4 x 9.
So far we have a Christmas card, a friend themed card, a fall themed card and now- a BABY card!
This fox!  It is so sweet.  I have been stuck in a color palette rut and had to do something different, so I gave gray and coral a try. I love how this turned out!


My background is sponged with a stencil, for a tone on tone look.

This is just one of 5 new sets released and you can get them as part of an Early Bird Release Bundle, saving you over 10%  when you order all 5!  This bundle price ends September 9th!

That's it for me!
Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann
Greytpapercrafts.blogspot.com

No comments: