Thursday, September 5, 2019

Warmth of Christmas

Hey… we're already a few days into September! That means fall is just around the corner AND there’s a fun new release at Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps! In the crafting industry, September is also quite often the month companies are gearing up for Christmas so you have plenty of time to get your holiday cards and projects done. So today I’m sharing 2 cards with the Warmth of Christmas stamp set from this month's release. On my second card, I also used Puppy Love.
The black color of these silhouette images caught my eye on the stamp label and so I decided to make my cards with a striking red & black color combo. The wreath was stamped in green, though, to help it stand out.

The fireplace is such a great image and I thought the dog would make this card even more warm & homey. I grabbed a scrap of patterned paper for the buffalo plaid background but here's a great set to make your own!


Have a great day and go check out all the new stamps in this month’s release!
Diane



No comments: