Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sentimental September

{jane bosi}  It's Sentimental September, Friends!! We've been sharing, all month long, different projects that feature lovely images along with stamps in the "sentiment" category.  The more you buy, the more you save!!  What a sweet deal!  The card above features Sentimental Wordfetti and Be A Flamingo.

The next card features Puppy Love and God is For You.

 The gelli plates are also available in the store now.  This is such a great tool!!   I made the flamingo card and this one from the same "pressing"--for two completely different looks.  I've posted a picture tutorial on my blog if you are curious!  This card features leaves from Happy Scarecrow and The Future.
 I saw this idea on pinterest and wanted to try it myself.  The cross is a die--there are many companies who carry this kind of die--here is where google is your friend!!  I added another of the sentiments from The Future to finish it off.

My final card features another background I made using the gelli plate.  Stamps are from Sentimental Wordfetti and Fill Me Up.


No comments: