Monday, October 7, 2019

Autumn Splendor


Happy Monday! 
Today I am sharing a couple cards with you using the Autumn Splendor set that was just released today. This is a remix set and I absolutely love it! 



To create the first card, which is a one layer card.  I started with a white top folding card base, the Autumn Splendor set,  Fadeout ink and some colored pencils. I positioned the leaves in the Original Misti and then stamped them with Fadeout ink and the colored them with Polychromos colored pencils by Faber- Castell


The second card I stamped the leaves from the Autumn Splendor set using the Original Misti with my favorite embossing ink and then embossed them with Gold Rush powder. I added color to them by using the Life Changing Bender Brushes and some Gina K Designs ink. To finish the card I added some Peel Offs along the top and bottom of the panel. 

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Love both of your cards. Love the soft color of the second one. Thanks for sharing!

sharon g said...

I love the gold outline. It looks awesome.