Saturday, October 26, 2019

Love never fails

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you a card that I made with the stamp set 'Fall in Love with Jesus'. This set is perfect for bible journaling but it works great on cards too.



The leaves where just screaming for a wreath so I drew a circle on my card and stamped the leaves on top of it. I colored the background with pink watercolors and let it airdry for a while. After that I colored the leaves with green watercolors and I made the little berries red. I adhered my watercolored panel to a kraft card and added a couple of pearl drops to finish the card.




After coloring with alcohol markers for a long time, I loved getting back to the watercolors for this card :D.


I hope you're inspired to create!
- Lucinde a.k.a. Lucilight

No comments: