Thursday, November 7, 2019

cheerful snowmen

Good morning! Today I have two cards with a sweet snowmen stamp set from the new November release at Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps!  We all love snowmen and this set is a must-have...so adorable! It's called Cheerful Snowmen and they are aptly named... sure to bring a smile to all who receive them! (While you are on the site, be sure to check out the birthday sale. SNSS is turning 12!)
How cute is this snowy fella with his banner? Instead of coloring in his scarf, I dotted it with my marker tip.

My second card was inspired by one that was done maybe 8 or 10 years ago but I still love the look of the snowflakes punched with small circle punches. It really gives a whimsical feel to it!


Have a great day and check out all the new stamps in this month’s release!
Diane


2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Such cute snowman designs! Love these sweet cards! The dotted scarf is really fun!

sharon g said...

Your snowman is so so so so so cute!!!