Saturday, November 23, 2019

Merry Christmas


Hello everyone! I love making Christmas cards so I'm really excited it's that time of the year again 😀. My favorite colors for Christmas are still the traditional red, green and gold so I decided to use a lot of red and gold for this card.


I created a red background with crayons on watercolor paper and stamped the poinsettia with embossing ink. I embossed the image with gold embossing powder. It still needed a little bit more gold so I decided to color the edges of the panel with a gold watercolor.
I stamped the message on black cardstock and used the gold embossing powder on the words too. Of course I had to add a couple of golden sequins to finish the card.

https://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/november-stamp-of-the-month-poinsettia-greetings-clear-stamp-set/

I used the stamp set Poinsettia Greetings for this card.

- Lucinde

No comments: