Monday, November 18, 2019

Snow Much Fun!

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal, here to share a couple cards with you today featuring one of our super cute November release sets.  We released several snowmen/snow sets this month and they are all fabulous!  
I hope you enjoyed our release hop and got lots of inspiration from the team. If not you can go HERE and hop through all the participating blogs.

For my cards I used the Snow Much Fun set. The first card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel. I paired it up with the Thrill of Hope set by using the trees.
The second card I started with a top folding card base and a white panel as well and then used the LCBB to create the hills and a stencil to create the snow. The greeting is from the Deck The Halls set.


No comments: