Thursday, November 21, 2019

snow much fun

Good morning! Today I have two cards with some more cute snowmen stamps from this month's release at Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps! This set is called Snow Much Fun.  And if you haven't checked out SNSS’s birthday sale yet, it's not too late! This sale runs all month long. No code needed!


I die cut an oval shape from plain copy paper for my first card and used it as a stencil to sponge on a bit of blue. The I stamped the flakes and sentiment and popped the snowman up. There's a little Stickles that doesn't show in the photo.


I also popped up the second snowman...this time in front of a die cut window with patterned paper behind it. If you look closely, there's some subtle red snowflakes stamped on the red cardstock base.


Have a great day!
Diane


1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute cards! Love the snowmen!