Friday, December 27, 2019

Baby It's Cold Outside!


Today I have three cards to share with you. I decided to use up backgrounds I found on my desk - mostly from last month's fun with Folk Art Snowflakes and Snow Much Fun. Then I inked up and Copic colored all of the adorable critters from this month's Winter Hugs Clear Stamp Set. I also used the sentiments from this set as they were so perfect for my cards.

For my first card, the background was from when I practiced some ink blending with Distress Oxides (Shaded Lilac, Hickory Smoke, and Black Soot). Squee - the sweetness!






For my next two cards, I created some dimensional hills with a stitched border die. For these backgrounds, I used Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide.

For this last card, I also added some background trees using the Thrill of Hope Set - I love this silhouette set! I added some snowflake buttons to finish my card. 

This was super fun and these critters make me so happy!! Aren't these polar bears so so so cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lyn

No comments: