Saturday, December 28, 2019

Let it snow

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas time. I still want to keep the 'winter' feeling for today's card so that's the theme I'm going for.


I used the little snowman from 'Snow Much Fun' and colored it with alcohol markers. I die cut a piece of paper and stamped the message on it with a blue ink. I love the lettering for this sentence! I added a little blue border to the die cut paper with the same ink pad.


I realized I didn't have any real 'winter' patterned papers so I looked for papers with matching colors for the image (you could make your own winter background with some of the snowflake from the set too, just wasn't thinking about that at that time).

https://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/snow-much-fun-clear-stamp-set/

The snowmen in this set are so cute they don't need a lot to make a great card!

I hope you're inspired to your own cards :)
- Lucinde


No comments: