Monday, December 16, 2019

Folk Art Snowflakes


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy stampers! 
It's Ceal, here today to share some cards from one of my favorite snowflake sets, Folk Art Snowflakes. This set has some of the prettiest snowflakes around and if you know anything about me, you know I love anything related to snow. 
I am doing a 25 days of Christmas Inspiration series on my blog, so be sure to stop by. Because I have been so busy this holiday season I need to make cards that don't take a lot of time, so both of these were super quick and easy.

The first one I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel. I stamped the pine branch from the Christmas Pines set and then colored it using Copic markers. Next using a stencil I created the background. To finish the card, I stamped the ornament from the Deck the Halls set and also colored it using Copic Markers and the added an embossed snowflake in the center.

The second card just used the stencil from my stash and the large embossed snowflake from the Folk Art Snowflakes.
 The greeting is from the Warmth of Christmas set


No comments: