Sunday, December 29, 2019

Hope



{jane bosi}  I could start a regular creative feature where I show you how I resurrected some project after a major mess up or goof!  I'm telling you, Sisters (and Brothers?) I painstakingly water colored this faithdex card.  And, I loved it!  The florals from Happy Irises are fun to color!  It was going to be fabulous.  I was proud of it.  I couldn't wait to share it.  Just one last step--add the sentiment from The Future set....


I may have CRIED. OUT. LOUD.



This is not an optical illusion or fuzzy computer screen--this is the real deal.  I was just about to start over, when that little creative voice whispered--fix it.

And, just like in real life, the Word came to my rescue.  I pulled a page from a thrift store bible straight out of the sermon my pastor preached that day--about Hope.  This little project is a great reminder of how God works with our broken pieces.  Battered and torn though we may be, He uses it all for His glory.  And, Hope came down so we could be restored.

I will hope in the character of God.  His plan, His provision, His love, His will.  Let it be.

I finished the backside of this card with more iris images and stamps from Typewriter Block Alphabet and Trust In The Lord.

In Him, Jane

No comments: