Thursday, December 12, 2019

Morning Glories

 {jane bosi}  Happy Thursday!!

Today, I'm sharing a goof-stake that I made AND how I fixed it!!  It's a true study in collecting stamps--even those you are not always sure how you will use!!  Above, you see my finished card which features the SOTM, Sympathy Morning Glories.  I water colored the images and background and finished it off with a subtle text image from Texture Tiles 1.  But, this was not my original plan!

Below, you can see what was supposed to be the finished project.  Notice the dark smudge right above "Deepest"?  It made me sad, but later after using the texture tile stamp, it was like I planned it all along!

The lesson I'm sharing?  Stock up on those texturing and background sets. You never know when or how you will need them, but you will!  Hoard all the things and let your creativity and goof ups guide you to try something new.  Cover it up, cut it out, be creative!  Merry Christmas!!


Be blessed....He takes our broken pieces to create a masterpiece for His glory and our good!  Praise Him!  Jane



No comments: