Friday, December 13, 2019

To God Be The Glory

Today I am playing with the December Stamp of the Month: Sympathy Morning Glories Clear Stamp Set

I have two projects for your inspiration. I wanted to show the versatility of this set so I tried for a more somber card with color pencils and a brighter Bible journal card with water color

The card is on Neenah Dessert Storm cardstock with Polychromos color pencils. I just love this look - the color pencils just jump off the page!

The Bible Journal card on Canson XL watercolor paper using Arteza Watercolor pencils, Distress Inks and a white gel pen to brighten up the centers:
I also added two of the sentiments from Faith Wordfetti and then I "smooshed" some Distress ink on the page with Philippians 4:20: To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen....It all just seemed perfect to me. What do you think?

These were fun to create and I loved trying out different inks on them! I hope you are inspired.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn


No comments: