Thursday, January 16, 2020

Lots of Love

Good morning! Today I have some projects with a valentine puppy and kitty from the adorable new Lots of Love stamp set from this month’s release at Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps! First, here's a card with the puppy. I paper-pieced him a cute sweater and popped a square punched frame around him.


Next I made a Faithdex card with the kitty. Some of our design team gals have been having fun the past few months with these cards which are a spin-off of the Rolodex system.


They can be displayed on a spinner or in a box. Here's another post from the first one I made with more info.


Have a great day!
Diane


Lots of Love Clear Stamp Set

2 comments:

sharon g said...

I just love the dog and kitty. The scalloped edge on the doggy card is so cute!

Denise Bryant said...

These are so cute! The Lots of Love set is just adorable! Love this pup and the kitty!