Monday, February 17, 2020

Birthday Borders


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal, here today to share a couple cards with you using the Birthday Borders set. This set isn't just for birthdays I have made Valentine cards with it and now a retirement card. 



To create the first card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel. I stamped the cupcakes from the Birthday Borders set, colored them using Copic markers and then masked them off to create the background around them. The sentiment on this card is from the Scripty Thoughts set. 





The second card I created a retirement card using the Birthday Borders set. I started with a white top folding card base, a panel of Black Onyx for the mat and a white panel. 

I randomly stamped the confetti image from the Birthday Borders set using my favorite embossing ink and white embossing powder and then created a rainbow background with the Life Changing Blender Brushes. I added a sentiment from the Sentimental Mash-up set along with some die cut balloons to finish the card.



No comments: