Saturday, March 28, 2020

Friends are a blessing

Hello everyone,
today I want to share this cute little lamb card with you. These lambs look so sweet!


I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor markers and a water brush. I die cut the rectangle frame but the white background was a bit distracting. At first I thought I would add a bit of grass and a blue sky but I had this stencil with little hearts that I wanted to use too. So I decided to mask the images and to make a blue background with Distress Oxide ink. After that I added the hearts with the stencil (you could use one of the texture tiles for this too). I distressed the borders of the frame and decided to add the message on another rectangle frame.

After all the elements were done, all I had to do was to pick a nice patterned paper for the background and finish the card with some enamel dots.

https://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/sweet-little-lamb-clear-stamp-set/

I hope you're inspired to create!
- Lucinde

3 comments:

sharon g said...

The lambs are just precious!!

Kk said...

Sooooo cute. Makes me want to go visit a farm.

Kathy Conrow said...

What a cute lamb and the butterfly position is perfect!