Friday, March 27, 2020

Sweet Little Lamb

Hi Friends! Whew, what a week this has been...Thank Goodness it is Friday! Right?!

Today I have some projects using the new stamp set called Sweet Little Lamb, It is absolutely adorable!! It has so many extra images and sentiments that it really is super versatile. (Note: There are affiliate links in the post - no cost to you!)

My first project is a peek-a-boo type card. The image is actually on the inside popped up on foam tape through a window on the outside.


Here is the inside:


I colored the lamb with Copics and went pretty simple with the rest of the card so it could shine. I did find some designer paper for the inside that has been in my stash longer than I care to admit - that is a win in itself haha!

My second project is a mixed media ATC Coin.

I colored the three flowers with Copics and fussy cut them out. I used acrylic inks to put down a base then inked over a couple of stencils for some texture and the new stamp set called Psalm 23 Background for the pop of white in the background (I used white acrylic an lightly brushed it on my stamp.) I finished with two sentiments from Faith Wordfetti.

I had so much fun creating these projects! I hope you are inspired to get crafty - it is fun to see how many different ways you can use a stamp set. I can't wait to try some more - maybe I will work on an art journal page next!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

1 comment:

Kathy Conrow said...

Love when the images inside are visible from the outside! So creative!