Friday, April 3, 2020

Shabby Thinking of You

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! It's April and there's a gorgeous new release in the shop.


The new Country Garden set stole my heart with it's gorgeous shabby chic farmhouse feel, so I colored up this lovely chair image in a soft palette, opting for neutrals for my mats and background.


For the background, I stamped the previously released Delightfully Delicate Background tone on tone on stone (that's fun to say!) cardstock, then sponged around the edges.  I absolutely love this background stamp! I added a touch of lace from my stash and a few paper flowers to accent the sentiment circle, then finished off the card.


If you haven't already, you'll want to head to the shop to check out the entire April release. The Early Bird Bundle is a great way to save a little money. And don't forget the April Stamp of the Month is a free gift with your $75 order (it can also be purchased if you just have to have it!)

Wishing you many blessings!
-Julee

***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you ***

2 comments:

Kk said...

Love the lace. Great way to add texture

Kathy Conrow said...

Wow! What a fancy, beautiful card!