Monday, April 20, 2020

Unicorn Hugs


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends!
It's Ceal here to share with you today. It has been a rough weekend for me so I only have one card to share. I used an older set but one of my favorites! especially when I need to send a card out to a little girl who loves unicorns, this Be Unique set is perfect. 



To create my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel. I stamped the unicorn on the panel, colored it using Copic markers and then masked it off to create a rainbow behind her using a stencil. It's hard to see in the photo but I added some liquid pixie dust to the rainbow so it is shimmery and I added some glossy accents to her horn. 
To finish the card I added a greeting from the Sentimental Mash-up set. 

Edited to add another card I finished today 

For this one I used the Be A Flamingo set, another older set but perfect to make a cute card to send to a little girl. I have a friend who has been using her stash of patterned paper and inspired me to do the same so I created the background with patterned paper. 


No comments: