Sunday, May 24, 2020

can't wait

Good morning! My cards today pretty much sum up how we all feel... anxious to get together again with friends and family! Here I used the SNSS In This Together digital printable. You can also easily use the In This Together stamp set. Either one works for a quick and easy set of cards to let someone know how much you miss them.


To use the digital images, I first sized and placed them how I wanted them in a Word document. Then I cut pieces of patterned paper to fit my card front. I used a temporary double-sided tape to attach the patterned paper panels to a sheet of copy paper and ran them through my printer. Then I ran another piece through to print several sentiments and layered them on with a ribbon.


I hope these cards inspire you to try out some digital images or use your stamps to make some CAS cards. Have a nice Sunday!
Diane



No comments: