Saturday, May 23, 2020

Doves of Peace

Hello everyone! Today I want to share two cards I made with the Doves of Peace stamp set.


I stamped the images on marker paper and colored them with alcohol markers. After that I cut out the images and searched for matching background papers.


For my first card I wanted some golden accents. So I used a craft colored card and vellum with golden accents for the background. I adhered the vellum on the left side with a piece of washi tape (with golden dots) and with a bit of glue behind the paper with the message on it. I stamped the message on white cardstock and gave it a blue background with Distress inks.


For the second card I used a background paper with uplifting words and I stamped the message on a darker piece of cardstock and I used white embossing powder to make it stand out on the background. I added a blue ribbon and a couple of sequins and enamel dots to finish the card.


That's it! I hope you're inspired to create.

https://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/doves-of-peace-clear-stamp-set/

- Lucinde

No comments: