Friday, May 15, 2020

Getting Digi With It!

So I am absolutely loving this months's new clear stamps. They are truly beautiful!  But...Have you seen all of the fabulous new digital stamps in the shop? They are so much fun to create with! Last Friday night I printed up a couple pages of them to just sit and color over the weekend. I didn't quite get them all colored but I did enjoy the relaxing process of just coloring for the fun of it. Today's projects are what I came up with for the completed coloring. 

I shared on the VIP FaceBook page my coloring pages (here they are for reference.)



I got all of the top page (a background page) colored and the bear doctor. I got most of the fairy colored too but not all so she will have to come out another day.

I decided to create some thank you cards for some healthcare workers who are so tirelessly working through the current pandemic. Adding the background page using the medical "stuff" from the Healthcare Bears digi and sentiments from the Healthcare Bears digi set and the Nurse Bear digi set (she is FREE) made some simple but awesome cards. I just chopped the page into four pieces and that was that... Fun right??

            
I had a great geli-plate mixed media page sitting in my stash that I thought would go with my doctor bear from Healthcare Bears so I fussy cut him and made a mixed media card...

I also colored up the new GG (stands for God's Girl). This one is called Love the Word and she would NOT be denied! This project makes me smile OUT LOUD! After I colored her, I wasn't sure what sentiment to add, whether she should be a card front or a journal card and I finally decided I wanted her in my Bible. It is a much bigger Journal card than I usually make but that is totally OK! I added a sentiment from God is For You because I thought that it was perfect for both my image and the times we are in. 

Matthew 28:19-20 
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

This is such an awesome reminder that we are to not only to witness to the non believers but to grow in our own faith as well; and in doing so we are rewarded with the knowledge that God is with us ALWAYS until the END! What a comfort in the face of the fears we are now experiencing...Do not fear! God is with you ALWAYS! Not just in the good times...ALWAYS!!



I hope you are inspired today to try dome new digital stamps. They mix great with clear stamps and are lots of fun!!

Have a great day!
Lyn

1 comment:

Dorothy Mutafopulos said...

These are all so awesome and your coloring is spot on. Love them all!