Saturday, May 16, 2020

It's Going To Get Better

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends! The last few months have been hard for all of us. Nothing is the same, but I have faith that it is going to get better. I have been making lots of encouragement cards. The new set, In This Together, has so many wonderful sentiments and images that are perfect for creating that special card to let someone know you are thinking of them.



I stamped the image with Ranger Archival black ink onto Canson XL watercolor paper. I colored with Altenew's Spring Garden Watercolor Brush Markers (moss, warm sunshine, autumn blaze, sea breeze) and fussy cut out. I die cut the layering pieces, stamped the sentiment in black ink and assembled as seen popping up the oval piece with foam tape. I felt like it needed a little something more and dug out my sequins for a little bling.



Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

Karen

No comments: