Friday, June 5, 2020

Dahlia Birthday


Hi friends! It's Julee popping in with a fun birthday card featuring the gorgeous new Dazzling Dahlia set. Have you seen this huge, beautiful flower?  I started this card during a fun little informal team virtual meeting, stamping the big dahlia in black, then watercoloing with Zig clean color real brush markers. When I was done with that, I flicked on some dylusions white linen spray, then fussy cut the flower.

Next I stamped the leaf and colored with Copics and fussy cut.  I layered this behind the flower and adhered with foam tape to the card base, adding some fun flicks with black and purple inks


The sentiment is from the Birthday Word Art set that recently came out of the vault. I just love these big sentiments! I embossed the hooray it's your birthday in white on black cardstock, then added white flicks to finish things off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulously creative day.



***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you ***

No comments: