Friday, June 19, 2020

Gel Plate Fun for Father's Day

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! It's Julee popping in to share a little stamping inspiration.


For today's card, I pulled out my gel plate and some acrylic paints.  I dropped a drop of paint from rainbow colors down the side of the plate, then rolled out with my brayer and pulled a print with thin cardstock.  I then place the images from Gear Up on a large acrylic block and sponged with black acrylic paint.  I stamped this directly onto the printed background.  Yes, you can use acrylic paint on your clear stamps, just remember to clean them quickly so the paint doesn't dry on the stamp.


I cut down my panel and matted with black cardstock. Then I used my MISTI to stamp the hardware down the side, moving up in the MISTI for each repeated stamping so I got an even line.

The sentiment is from the sweet Super Dad set (this one's  in our 50% off sale) and I stamped it on white cardstock and popped up with foam tape. This card is super easy to mass produce, and a fun masculine design.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you ***

No comments: