Friday, July 10, 2020

In HIS Time!

Happy Friday friends!! Today I have a journal page I created in my 6x6 disc bound journal. 

I pulled out quite a few stamp sets to put this one together - here we go...

First, I covered my page with Acrylic paints and stamped some background texture with Archival ink and pieces from Gear Up and clock hands from Time Well Spent.

I colored up some Scribble Flowers and fussy cut them and the big clock face from Time Well Spent and tried to channel my inner Gayle Bond to create a flower bouquet. I inked up the Bitty Minnie Alphas and the new this month alpha called Country Fair for my focal sentiment. I also inked the scripture sentiment from Begin Again to put on the back of my page.

I inked around the page and added some splatters to finish it off. It is a little messy, but it was a lot of fun to create and I really like the final page. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Lyn











1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! This is a vibrant and beautiful page, Lyn!! I love everything about it!