Friday, August 7, 2020

Coffee Thoughts

Hi all! It's Julee here popping in with a little inspiration using this month's Stamp of the Month, Coffee Talk.

It's no secret that I love coffee... and coffee stamps. So I was more than a little bit giddy when I saw the previews for this month's set. Love these cute cups, and Korin did a fabulous job hand-lettering these fun sentiments!

 

This was a super fun and simple card.  I stamped out the coffee images, then colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. I used a quote border die from my stash to cut the designer paper and a coordinating cardstock mat, then stamped the sentiment onto my card base.  Easy peasy and such a fun card to send to a friend! Personalize with their favorite colors and you've got a winner!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! The Stamp of the Month is available to purchase in the shop for $15.95 OR you can receive it as a free gift with a $75 order in the month of August. Please note, you have to add the Coffee Talk set to your order to receive the discount. Discount of $15.95 will apply to your cart when your order has qualified.

***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you ***

No comments: