Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Two Cards, Same Color Palette

Hello! 

I hope you are enjoying all of the new release inspiration; I have been having so much fun creating with the August stamps. 
I decided it would be fun to make two completely different cards , but in the same color palette.  Let's start with the more subtle of the two~


This beauty is from the stamp set, Bushel of Blessings; the image is stamped on Neenah Solar White cs and colored with Copics.  I am really trying to loosen up in my coloring; I hope it shows here!   I used a sentiment from the set as well- don't you just love the font!!?! - and stamped it in a dark brown ink.  Then I embellished the image panel with layers of patterned paper and cardstock.  A few sequins and a hemp twine bow finish it off. 
Next up, the EXACT same marker colors, using the Like a Sunflower Stamp Set.   


Yep, this one is BOLD!  I stamped the image multiple times on Neenah Solar white cs with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored the images and the background with the Copic markers.  I also added Glossy Accents to the flower centers. The sentiment, from the Rose Banner Stamp Set, was heat embossed in white on black cs.  I die cut a small circle from a sponged scrap panel I had sitting on my desk and used it to ground the sentiment strip. 
Here are the marker colors that I used~


That's it for me!  Don't forget, you can get a great discount on this month's release when you buy all 4 stamp sets! 


And with a $75 purchase you get the August Stamp of the Month for Free! 


And if that isn't enough, a $75 purchase gets you FREE shipping!  (US only)


Have a crafty day! 

Lee Ann 

No comments: