Friday, October 2, 2020

Autumn Smiles

 Hi friends! It's Julee Tilman popping in to share a card featuring our October Stamp of the Month, My Thoughts of You. I'm absolutely smitten with these big uplifting sentiments!


For this card, I started by masking off  the edges of a panel of white cardstock, then ink blending crackling campire and wild honey over the Tim Holtz Autumn Layering Stencil. Once the leaves were how I liked them, I wanted to add a touch of texture. So with the stencil still in place, I used the Embossing Dabber to add just a bit of embossing ink to the bottoms of each leaf, then removed the stencil and sprinkled crackling campfire embossing glaze  over it and heat set.



Next I embossed the smile sentiment from My Thoughts of You with copper embossing powder in the center of the panel.  I blended antique linen and gathered twigs inks around the edges of the stamped panel and then layered on a foam sheet over a kraft card base also blended with brown inks.

I love how these big, beautiful sentiments can make sending encouragement cards super quick and easy! My Thoughts of You is the October stamp of the month, which means it's available for purchase OR you can receive it for FREE with a $75 order during the month of October. Just be sure to add it to your cart to receive the promotion.



And if you haven't had a chance, take a hop on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps shop to see the entire release! Through October 9, you can get the ENTIRE October release (including the October Stamp of the Month), for just $75 when you purchase the October Early Bird Bundle!  And you'd also qualify for FREE shipping in the US. That's $103.75 worth of stamps for just $75! Wow!




Thanks so much for stopping by today! May you be blessed today and always!

***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you ***



No comments: