Friday, October 30, 2020

Everything Beautiful


 Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! It's Julee here, excited to pop in and share a fun little card featuring some favorite sets of mine.


This shabby creation started with the beautiful clock face from Time Well Spent. I embossed it in copper onto some old prima patterned paper, then cut with a circle die and matted with another circle die that I also embossed the edges in copper. Next I stamped out some of the flowers and leaves from Consider the Wildflowers and watercolored and then hand trimmed to form a little collage around the clock.


The Ecclesiastes verse is from the Begin Again set, and I embossed it on the same paper as the clock, then cut some little fish tail banners to layer behind it to form a banner.  I aged the background paper a bit with distress oxides, then finished off with a touch of black lace and half of a butterfly from Begin Again.

I hope you have a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by.

***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you ***

No comments: