Thursday, November 26, 2020

Peace Be Still

 

{janebosi} Happy Thanksgiving!!  This hasn't been the easiest year for many people, for many reasons.  Today, I am grateful and ask you to join with me in recalling all that our Great God has done which deserves our praise and gratefulness always.  The waters may be deep, and yet His grace abounds!


In those moments when we feel most turbulent, may we recall that He is the great calm.


Peace, be still.  May you feel it today.  I created these cards using The Sea set and sentiments from Peace Be Still.  The vibrant colors are distress inks--my favorite!!  

Have a blessed day, Jane


3 comments:

Teri S. said...

This card is spectacular!! The colours are blended beautifully & the sailboat on the ocean is the perfect setting for the sentiment which is so true.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

SaraWright said...

I am the biggest fan of these scenic silhouette stamp sets! Beautiful set, gorgeous card!