Friday, November 27, 2020

Snarky Girls Unite!

For today's post, I had so much fun with one of the November sets called A Little Snarky. She reminds me of my friend Jennifer - I Love it!

I wanted to try multiple coloring options for her so I created two projects.

The first project is a card. I inked her up on some watercolor paper then used some shimmery Michael's brand watercolors. I splashed some ink over the card and created a shadow around her. I also used some designer paper from my stash (only a billion more pieces to use now :) )

For my second project, I created a page in my mini journal page. I used Distress Oxides for the background then used Texture Tiles 1 and Texture Tiles 3 for the dimension.

I colored up my Snarky Girl with Copics and fussy cut her and glued her onto the page. I added a little washi tape and the sentiment and just need to add her to my journal!

I hope you were inspired today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lyn





No comments: