Saturday, November 7, 2020

Puppy Love

Happy Saturday Everyone! There are four new digis in the house and all digi stamps are 50% off November 6-12, 2020.  I decided to play with GG: Puppy Love first since I love this sweet image. So cute!

 

 

After I printed her out on canson mixed media paper, I die cut the panel and colored with Arteza Real Brush Pens. I masked the bottom of the white panel and added some green ink just along the edge. After that, I wasn't sure what else to add to the card. I started digging through my stash of extra colored images and came across the sun from Melt for You and the flower pots from Happy Camper. I love mixing and matching elements from different sets!  I assembled the card as seen and added the sentiment from Sentimental Wordfetti

 


 




I hope you enjoyed today's card and may you have an awesome day!

Karen
 


 

No comments: