Friday, November 20, 2020

Silhouettes and Sentiments

Hi all! Happy Friday! It's time for another fabulous birthday sale, and this week we've got a super deal for you! Buy 3 sets from our Silhouettes & Sentiments Sale category and receive an additional set of equal or lesser value from the same category for FREE! When you add the 4th set, the discount will automatically apply in your cart. Sale ends November 26.


My first card today is a quick and easy card. To make it,  I masked off a rectangle of cardstock, then blended a rainbow of color on with a stencil.  Then I embossed the sentiment from the Hymn Word Art set in Black in the center. My stamped panel is then popped up on a foam sheet and adhered to a card base. Easy peasy!



For my next card, I stamped the trees from the Thrill of Hope set in forest moss, then embossed in clear. I then ink blended a sky with blue distress oxides. I laid the stamps down over my embossed images as a mask and flicked on white glimmer ink for a little falling snow, then finished off with a thinking of you sentiment from By the Sea.


In other news, there's an absolutely adorable new digi set illustrated by Jennifer Nilsson in the shop today! Be sure to check it out! Don't these little bears just melt your heart?



Have a fabulous weekend!

-Julee

No comments: