Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Snarky is My Superpower!

 Hello Hello!

It is so good to be back after a month long break.  We are celebrating Sweet n Sassy Stamps' 13th birthday this month!  I can still remember the first stamp set I bought from SnSS- cutest snowman ever!  We have so many fun stamp sets to share with you this month; many of them are birthday themed.    

One of my favorite sets is the A Little Snarky Stamp Set-oh how we have needed this set!  LOL!  




I colored the snarky lady with Copics and fussy cut her out.  My card background was done using a stencil and sponging on color in ombre fashion.  I have finished it off with my favorite sentiment, Sarcasm is My Superpower (and it is, lol).  

Next up.  Make a Wish Stamp Set~


This is such a versatile set!  Love, love, love it.  The piece of cake was colored with Copics and then fussy cut out.  I stamped and masked a single candle multiple times to get a grouping of candles.  These were colored with Copics as well and fussy cut out.  I picked out another stencil, this one scattered numbers, perfect for a birthday card.  I sponged the background, then stamped the sentiment from the Humorous Birthday Innies Stamp Set.  I grounded the cake and candles with a black circle and added black sequins to finish off the card.  

Lastly, I had a little bit of fun with the Make a Wish Stamp Set!  Is it bad that this is the first thing I 'saw' when I saw this icing???  


I kept the card CAS, stenciled a background and popped up the 'emoji' on dimensional tape.  I added a sentiment from the A Little Snarky Stamp Set.  

Head over to Sweet n Sassy Stamps to check out all of the November release stamps.  Buy the bundle and save some money!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed week all!


Lee Ann  

No comments: