Saturday, December 19, 2020

All My Love

Happy Saturday! I'm sharing two vintage style cards with you today featuring Vintage Romance. I couldn't decide on which color combo I wanted to do, so I did both. Let me know which one you like better. Don't worry, it won't hurt my feelings if you like one more than the other. 

I kept the layout the same for both cards. I changed up the backgrounds to create a different vibe for each one. I stamped the sentiments and images with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and colored with Arteza Watercolor Brush Markers.

For my first card, I went for a more traditional vintage look. 

 

 

I stamped the Typewriter Text Background with vintage photo distress ink on kraft cardstock. Next, I stamped one of the small pieces from Grunge Elements 2 with antique linen distress ink, cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and ink blended vintage photo around the edges. I cut a lacy crochet die in black and attached to the front of the panel. I stamped the sentiment and used vintage photo around the edges again and matted on black. I assembled as seen popping the perfume bottles up with foam tape.

For my second card, I decided to brighten it up a bit.


 

I stamped the Delightfully Delicate Background in a light green on white cardstock and cut with a stitched edge rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment directly on the panel. I used the same lacy crochet die again, but in white. I attached it to the front of the die cut panel and matted on light green. I had a little bit of a crooked cut so I distressed the edges of the green piece to hide it. I assembled as seen popping the images up with foam tape.

 





Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day,

Karen


No comments: