Friday, December 18, 2020

Getting Digi and a Sale

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! It's Julee here, popping in to share some inspiration with our new December digis.

The Miss You Gnome Digi is new in the shop today. I just love this sweet little gnome with his snail friend holding that little sign! So cute! I printed the image, then colored with Copic markers and cut with a rounded rectangle die.  A little patterned paper makes up the layout, and I embossed the sweet and friend words from Birthday Wordfetti in white on the little tag.  I finished with a seam binding bow.






My next card is a mini slimline (4"x6.5") and features the adorable Friendship Bear Digi that released last Friday. Isn't this little guy precious? I thought he was perfect for sending a little paper sunshine to a friend. I printed him out, colored with Copics, then die cut in an oval shape, adding a dark grey mat.  The background is done with a stencil and squeezed lemonade distress oxide.  I acccented with some die cut hearts and finished with a sentiment from the new My Punny Valentine set. Super fun and cheerful!




There's some super exciting new stamps coming in 2021, and we're making room with a Year End Sale!  The sale starts today and runs through December 31, and it's a fabulous one... 25% off site wide, no code needed!  Woohoo! It's the perfect time to pick up a little something from your wishlist!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you *** 

No comments: