Saturday, December 12, 2020

Quick and Easy Christmas Card

 Hi Stampers!

Happy Saturday! This is Michelle from East Bay Stamp Chick.

Do you still need a few Christmas cards like me or are you all done?

Today I have for you a quick and easy card. You can make this card in 10 minutes or less!


For this card I cut a white panel of cardstock that is 3.75x5 inches and the red panel is 4x5.25 inches. I mounted them on a A2 card base. I first stamped the white panel with the musical notes stamp from the new Texture Tiles 7 stamp set. Then I stamped on a separate piece of white cardstock the sentiment from the Deck the Halls Stamp set. I also stamped a holy spray from the Christmas Silhouettes Stamp set. I fussy cut both images. But there are dies coming very soon for the Christmas Silhouettes Stamp set, stay tuned, you can pre-order them now! I popped the sentiment and the holly spray up on foam squares. I added ribbon from stash and its done! So quick and easy!
Here are the sets I used.


I hope you make so9me time for some crafting this weekend! If you do please show us what you make!



No comments: